Our clients in the art world, including collectors, museums, galleries, and foundations are attended to in our practice in art law. Our practice aids in cases entailing wills and the distribution of art objects, as well as in taxes for corporations with art investments. Intellectual property and international law, broad fields of expertise in our […]
- Equifax Takes Down Webpage After Report Of New Cybersecurity ‘Situation’ : The Two-Way : NPR
- PODS wins $62 million Award in Trademark Infringement Lawsuit Against U-Haul
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Creating a Joint Literary Work
- Fashion Inspiration: Gabrielle Union
- McDonald’s Brings a Super Sized Objection to Supermac’s Trademark Registration Attempts
- Who Owns the Rights to Photos Taken at Public Businesses?
- Happy Holidays from AMD LAW!
- Fashionable Google Glasses
- SiriusXM Appeals Copyright Ruling