Our clients in the art world, including collectors, museums, galleries, and foundations are attended to in our practice in art law. Our practice aids in cases entailing wills and the distribution of art objects, as well as in taxes for corporations with art investments. Intellectual property and international law, broad fields of expertise in our […]
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- Trademark Squatting Gets Nowhere: Dsquared2 Won Back Its Legal Distributorship in China
- Cow Urine: Just Another Bodily Fluid or India’s Next Chance to Pushback Against Big Pharma?
- The Trademark Tacking Doctrine: What is it and Who Should Decide.
- Even Grumpy Cat Needs a Trademark
- Amazon’s Merchandising and Trademark Law
- READ This Before you PIN another item on Pinterest!
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- The Pink Store Prevails
- Why Not Register Trademark-Infringing Domain Names?