After your brand is registered, monitoring it is the next step. Failure to protect your brand from dilution is a serious matter and requires immediate attention. As a trademark owner, your ongoing responsibility is to guard your creative ingenuity as if it were an invaluable asset. With that said, consider the resources and time that […]
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- Trademark Squatting Gets Nowhere: Dsquared2 Won Back Its Legal Distributorship in China
- Cow Urine: Just Another Bodily Fluid or India’s Next Chance to Pushback Against Big Pharma?
- The Trademark Tacking Doctrine: What is it and Who Should Decide.
- Even Grumpy Cat Needs a Trademark
- Amazon’s Merchandising and Trademark Law
- READ This Before you PIN another item on Pinterest!
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- The Pink Store Prevails
- Why Not Register Trademark-Infringing Domain Names?