Conducting business in the U.S. and abroad requires diligence in the areas of corporate compliance with respect to accounting, earnings reporting, and the duties and responsibilities of corporate officers. Our corporate compliance professionals provide the advice and guidance you need to remain in compliance with federal law and regulations relative to international business. Our corporate […]
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- Trademark Squatting Gets Nowhere: Dsquared2 Won Back Its Legal Distributorship in China
- Cow Urine: Just Another Bodily Fluid or India’s Next Chance to Pushback Against Big Pharma?
- The Trademark Tacking Doctrine: What is it and Who Should Decide.
- Even Grumpy Cat Needs a Trademark
- Amazon’s Merchandising and Trademark Law
- READ This Before you PIN another item on Pinterest!
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- The Pink Store Prevails
- Why Not Register Trademark-Infringing Domain Names?