The entertainment sector of our leisure law practice secures the rights and properties of artists in music, film, and television, evolving industries propelled by creative output in pace with popular culture via various media of extensive, even worldwide influence. To match the degree of innovation, activity and reach of artists’ works in entertainment, our practice […]
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- Trademark Squatting Gets Nowhere: Dsquared2 Won Back Its Legal Distributorship in China
- Cow Urine: Just Another Bodily Fluid or India’s Next Chance to Pushback Against Big Pharma?
- The Trademark Tacking Doctrine: What is it and Who Should Decide.
- Even Grumpy Cat Needs a Trademark
- Amazon’s Merchandising and Trademark Law
- READ This Before you PIN another item on Pinterest!
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- The Pink Store Prevails
- Why Not Register Trademark-Infringing Domain Names?