The entertainment sector of our leisure law practice secures the rights and properties of artists in music, film, and television, evolving industries propelled by creative output in pace with popular culture via various media of extensive, even worldwide influence. To match the degree of innovation, activity and reach of artists’ works in entertainment, our practice […]
- Equifax Takes Down Webpage After Report Of New Cybersecurity ‘Situation’ : The Two-Way : NPR
- PODS wins $62 million Award in Trademark Infringement Lawsuit Against U-Haul
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Creating a Joint Literary Work
- Fashion Inspiration: Gabrielle Union
- McDonald’s Brings a Super Sized Objection to Supermac’s Trademark Registration Attempts
- Who Owns the Rights to Photos Taken at Public Businesses?
- Happy Holidays from AMD LAW!
- Fashionable Google Glasses
- SiriusXM Appeals Copyright Ruling