After your brand is registered, monitoring it is the next step. Failure to protect your brand from dilution is a serious matter and requires immediate attention. As a trademark owner, your ongoing responsibility is to guard your creative ingenuity as if it were an invaluable asset. With that said, consider the resources and time that […]
- Equifax Takes Down Webpage After Report Of New Cybersecurity ‘Situation’ : The Two-Way : NPR
- PODS wins $62 million Award in Trademark Infringement Lawsuit Against U-Haul
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Creating a Joint Literary Work
- Fashion Inspiration: Gabrielle Union
- McDonald’s Brings a Super Sized Objection to Supermac’s Trademark Registration Attempts
- Who Owns the Rights to Photos Taken at Public Businesses?
- Happy Holidays from AMD LAW!
- Fashionable Google Glasses
- SiriusXM Appeals Copyright Ruling