Lush is a beauty brand that produces products from fresh organic fruit and vegetables. Their products such as makeup, soap, and face wash are not animal tested and are made fresh by hand with little or no preservative. Lush brand chose not to sell their products on Amazon but when customers searched “lush” into the search bar, similar beauty products sold by Lush appeared in the results.
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- New Age of Fashion: Dutch Designer Meshes 3D Technology and Haute Couture
- Amazon’s Loss to Lush
- AMD LAW × GREGORIO SANCHEZ AT 2016 NYFW
- Staples vs. Shoplet – What do you think? – International Intellectual Property Law- Case Study #18
- Ready to Expand to China? Don’t Wait to Register Your Brand
- HOW TO PROTECT YOUR DESIGN AS A TRADEMARK
- Peter Fonda Brings Suit for ‘Easy Rider’ Shirts Against Dolce & Gabbana, Nordstrom
- A Patent Suit Over Battery Life
- Isn’t It Obvious? A Look at the Effect of Obviousness in Patent Law