Lush is a beauty brand that produces products from fresh organic fruit and vegetables. Their products such as makeup, soap, and face wash are not animal tested and are made fresh by hand with little or no preservative. Lush brand chose not to sell their products on Amazon but when customers searched “lush” into the search bar, similar beauty products sold by Lush appeared in the results.
- My Interest in Patent Protection as a Legal Professional
- Reinventing the Pizza Won’t Get You Trademark Protection
- Secondary Liability for Trademark Infringement On Various Media
- What You Need to Know About Tariffs and International Trade
- Equifax Takes Down Webpage After Report Of New Cybersecurity ‘Situation’ : The Two-Way : NPR
- Why the ALS Withdrew its Trademark Application
- Protecting Your Manuscripts for Reality TV
- Be Aware of Google’s Copyright Infringement Policy Changes – International Intellectual Property Law – Case Study #10
- Happy New Year from AMD LAW!
- Not Your Knot, Bottega Veneta’s Knot