On the question are B-Corp’s are better for business? It is clear that B-Corp’s are better for society. Over 26 states are changing the corporate landscape. These states capitalizing on one of the largest entrepreneurial and business booms of this decade. Most are familiar with the three, most prevalent, kinds of corporate formation structures in the U.S.; the C Corporation; the S Corporation, and the Limited Liability Company also known as the LLC. But 26 states, including the District of Columbia, have adopted a new form of business model; the B-Corporation. The B-Corporation represents a business model that promotes socially responsible investing, corporate social responsibility, and social entrepreneurship; while remaining profitable.
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- Trademark Squatting Gets Nowhere: Dsquared2 Won Back Its Legal Distributorship in China
- Cow Urine: Just Another Bodily Fluid or India’s Next Chance to Pushback Against Big Pharma?
- The Trademark Tacking Doctrine: What is it and Who Should Decide.
- Even Grumpy Cat Needs a Trademark
- Amazon’s Merchandising and Trademark Law
- READ This Before you PIN another item on Pinterest!
- China Making Strides to Establish Specialized Court for Intellectual Property
- The Pink Store Prevails
- Why Not Register Trademark-Infringing Domain Names?