You acquire a trademark in the United States simply by using it. By registering your trademark on the Principal register you are enhancing the rights you already acquired when you started using the trademark. There are significant benefits to registering the trademark on the Principal Register.
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- New Age of Fashion: Dutch Designer Meshes 3D Technology and Haute Couture
- Amazon’s Loss to Lush
- AMD LAW × GREGORIO SANCHEZ AT 2016 NYFW
- Staples vs. Shoplet – What do you think? – International Intellectual Property Law- Case Study #18
- Ready to Expand to China? Don’t Wait to Register Your Brand
- HOW TO PROTECT YOUR DESIGN AS A TRADEMARK
- Peter Fonda Brings Suit for ‘Easy Rider’ Shirts Against Dolce & Gabbana, Nordstrom
- A Patent Suit Over Battery Life
- Isn’t It Obvious? A Look at the Effect of Obviousness in Patent Law