You acquire a trademark in the United States simply by using it. By registering your trademark on the Principal register you are enhancing the rights you already acquired when you started using the trademark. There are significant benefits to registering the trademark on the Principal Register.
- What is the definition of a “Born Global” in business?
- Apple doesn’t make the same mistake twice (Kathleen Melhorn, Staff Writer)
- Nike Sues Former Designers Who Left to Work for Adidas
- Merchandise Designers, Hold the Confetti! The Redskins’ Name and Logo are Not Open for Business…
- Trademark Squatting Gets Nowhere: Dsquared2 Won Back Its Legal Distributorship in China
- Cow Urine: Just Another Bodily Fluid or India’s Next Chance to Pushback Against Big Pharma?
- The Trademark Tacking Doctrine: What is it and Who Should Decide.
- Even Grumpy Cat Needs a Trademark
- Amazon’s Merchandising and Trademark Law
- READ This Before you PIN another item on Pinterest!